<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mJknJ4SyS4s/VwBYEib7s0I/AAAAAAAAACE/2A0gcS04IuUlo3a-TlkstFB8HJrryv9Hw/s1600/slide1.jpg>
We are announcing a release of our Advance audio system that is based on
Linux embedded and Golang as our server implementation
Its based on the Beaglebone Black using a Maxim codec. It can be controlled
by Windows, Mac and android at the moment. This cool stereo system allows
the playback of music files from its built in hard drive, from internet
radio stations, and can do mixing and recording. It also has wireless Wifi
audio speakers and can even playback from Itunes via Itunes airwave. A lot
of it works well but Its still in Alpha development stage and we are very
keen on getting folks impressions, and suggestions.
Currently we describe some of the hardware details but will be providing a
better description on how to build it, and will provide compiled software
for you to play with if you so desire. We are looking for Golang nuts to
help us with some things also.

Thank You.
Jay

https://sites.google.com/site/hdpoint1/home