I recently discovered godeps as a way to manage dependencies to ensure
reproducible builds for my golang projects.
However, there is this one project that uses git.apache.org/thrift.git,
aws-sdk-go, github.com/coreos/etcd libraries, on which I cannot run `godep
save`.

It just hangs on the console for hours on end.
Has anyone faced this and solved this?

Thanks!

---
Regards,
Krish

  • Daniel Theophanes at Mar 30, 2016 at 6:29 pm
    Can you try it with govendor?

    go get -u github.com/kardianos/govendor
    cd $PROJECT
    govendor init