They won't work for proxy, since on CONNECT method the custom header are
wrapped with the request, and currently there is no mechanism to put a
custom headers for proxy.

A: http://five.sentenc.es
On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 1:59 AM, Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:

[-golang-dev, +golang-nuts]

Solutions exist. Here are some starter queries:

https://godoc.org/?q=digest+auth
https://godoc.org/?q=ntlm

Have you tried those?