Hi, I'm toying with shiny and can't get overlapping tiles to display
correctly.
When window.Publish is called I see briefly tiles overlapping each other in
the wrong order.
Strangely, when I resize the window, the effect speed up.

I'm trying with the latest version of shiny on Windows 10 and Xubuntu 14.04
in VirtualBox.

Here is a way to reproduce the problem: http://play.golang.org/p/Wcv0AUyWFs

Some questions about it:
*Is the call to window.Copy guarantee when window.Publish is called?
*Is the way I'm displaying tiles in the example reasonably efficient? (I'm
using texture from images in a real program)

So, am I doing something wrong or is it a part where shiny is still in
development?

Thanks a lot!

  • Nigel Tao at Mar 27, 2016 at 11:13 pm