I think I know the answer, but I can't find a definite source on after
quick googling.

Is it possible to run a golang program on a platform that doesn't
support pthreads and fork?

Is anyone aware of any golang forks that aim to make it working on
embedded devices?

Cheers,
     Marek

  • Ian Lance Taylor at Mar 17, 2016 at 4:44 pm