I know that I could write a dummy implementation of the interface, create
its zero value and then get the methods, but is it possible to do it with
just the interface definition?

Tim

  • Matt Harden at Mar 14, 2016 at 3:58 am
    Yes.

    https://play.golang.org/p/A6iKrNu9db
    I know that I could write a dummy implementation of the interface, create
    its zero value and then get the methods, but is it possible to do it with
    just the interface definition?

    Tim

  • Tim K at Mar 14, 2016 at 4:12 am
    Thank you. Nice trick that I will have to remember.