I'm new to Go.
I need to write a library for Go.

Where i can find related documents ?
Else anyone can help me i'm really appreciate about it.

Thanks.

  • Shawn Milochik at Mar 13, 2016 at 9:00 pm
    Have a look at the standard library. It's probably your best resource. In
    general it's exactly the same as writing a "main" package except you use a
    name other than "main" and you have to be aware of which values you're
    exporting.

  • Tapio Raevaara at Mar 14, 2016 at 9:03 am
    "How to Write Go Code" on golang.org documentation section describes how
    you create a library - among other things. Essential reading for anyone
    willing to learn Go.

  • Roberto Zanotto at Mar 14, 2016 at 11:25 am
    Don't miss effective Go <https://golang.org/doc/effective_go.html>.