Early release, expect a lot of bugs. Please help to resolve them by
reporting them here: https://github.com/cznic/cc/issues/new

PRs welcome ;-)

Godocs: https://godoc.org/github.com/cznic/cc

tl;dr: https://godoc.org/github.com/cznic/cc#Parse

--

-j

  • Minux at Mar 5, 2016 at 10:45 pm

    On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 6:43 AM, Jan Mercl wrote:

    Early release, expect a lot of bugs. Please help to resolve them by
    reporting them here: https://github.com/cznic/cc/issues/new

    PRs welcome ;-)

    Godocs: https://godoc.org/github.com/cznic/cc

    tl;dr: https://godoc.org/github.com/cznic/cc#Parse
    That's great, and thanks for the announcement.

    I'm curious about your end goal of writing this package. Do you plan to
    write a C99 compiler in Go, or do you plan to write a C99 to Go translator?
    Or, perhaps something else?

  • Jan Mercl at Mar 5, 2016 at 11:53 pm

    I'm curious about your end goal of writing this package. Do you plan to
    write a C99 compiler in Go, or do you plan to write a C99 to Go translator?
    Or, perhaps something else?

    I'm attempting the translator, but the compiler would be a lot of fun too.

    --

    -j