I have a production server which uses SSL, and wanted to know how to set up
locally in golang so I can test https on my local machine. Thanks.

  • Anmol Sethi at Feb 12, 2016 at 9:54 pm
    This is really easy to do, use google for some examples.

    Take a look at `tls.Listen` for getting a network socket, or `http.ListenAndServeTLS` for http.