Hi, I've followed the documentation for Go so far.

I used the .msi install, and checked my system environment variable points
to c:/Go/bin. It correctly points to this location.

I've run cmd, and attempted to run any Go command e.g. Go and GOPATH, but
they are not recognized. What am I missing? There aren't any
troubleshooting instructions for me to follow.

Thanks for any help, it would be appreciated.

- Charshy.

  • John C. at Feb 11, 2016 at 7:24 pm
    From a command prompt in the C:/Go/bin directory, what is the output if you
    run "go"?