* API: Decode and Load now return x509 certificate and an RSA key instead
of a TLS certificate. This is to enable compatibility with PKCS 7 signing
used by the pushpackage package (see below).
* API: A new TLS function will provide a tls certificate from the Decode
and Load `certificate.TLS(cert, key)`. See the readme for a full example.
* Category now works in payload.APS. Thanks @macteo.
* IsDeviceTokenValid considers device tokens up to 100 bytes (200
hexadecimal digits) valid.
* This new package creates Website push packages for Safari and Wallet
.pkpass packages. It takes care of creating a manifest.json and signature,
as well as zipping up the result. See the readme and example/ folder for
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-nuts" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.