Is there any API useful to create a multi-agent system in golang ?

Thank you.

  • Dmitri Shelenin at Jan 27, 2016 at 2:16 pm
    If by "multi-agent" you mean distributed computing with multiple
    communicating distributed processes, you can look at
    serf: https://github.com/hashicorp/serf. Otherwise, please define
    "multi-agent".

    regards,
    dmitri.
    Is there any API useful to create a multi-agent system in golang ?

    Thank you.
  • Dimito March at Jan 27, 2016 at 6:34 pm
    I mean that https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-agent_system. Something
    which could help me doing things like Jade.