Does anyone know if the filemutex implemented at
https://github.com/golang/build/blob/master/cmd/builder/filemutex_flock.go
exists
elsewhere in a standalone package?

(I could import that package directly but there are a few Init() functions
that are not relevant to what I'm doing.)

  • Kevin Malachowski at Dec 30, 2015 at 2:32 am
    You can just copy paste whatever parts you need, its open source after all and seems pretty small. If its for commercial use (or you plan on releasing it as open source yourself) make sure to check and abide by the license.