I am a newbie here. If the question is repeated, please reply me with link
to that.

I get only few information on

*godoc *Eg :

$ godoc sync sync.Waitgroup

PACKAGE DOCUMENTATION

package sync
     import "sync"

SUBDIRECTORIES

     atomic

Where am I doing wrong?

  • Ian Lance Taylor at Dec 17, 2015 at 5:49 pm

    On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 12:29 AM, wrote:
    I am a newbie here. If the question is repeated, please reply me with link
    to that.

    I get only few information on godoc

    Eg :

    $ godoc sync sync.Waitgroup

    PACKAGE DOCUMENTATION

    package sync
    import "sync"

    SUBDIRECTORIES

    atomic

    Where am I doing wrong?
    Try `go doc sync.WaitGroup`.

    (Using `go doc` instead of `godoc` is new in version 1.5.)

    Ian

  • Vinay Vinod Marar at Dec 28, 2015 at 3:42 am
    Thanks for that info. But I am using 1. 5 and godoc is working as well.