FAQ
Package wm is a terminal window manager.

Installation:

         $ go get github.com/cznic/wm

Documentation: godoc.org/github.com/cznic/wm

Demo:

         $ go run demo.go

----

Early/first tech-preview. API might change - suggestions welcome.

--

-j

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-nuts" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to golang-nuts+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Search Discussions

  • Daniel Theophanes at Dec 9, 2015 at 5:18 am
    That is awesome. Very much enjoyed.
    It must re-paint for every move, ran it over ssh on an arm box, still
    decent speed.
    On Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 8:12:25 AM UTC-8, Jan Mercl wrote:

    Package wm is a terminal window manager.

    Installation:

    $ go get github.com/cznic/wm

    Documentation: godoc.org/github.com/cznic/wm

    Demo:

    $ go run demo.go

    ----

    Early/first tech-preview. API might change - suggestions welcome.

    --

    -j
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-nuts" group.
    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to golang-nuts+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
  • Jan Mercl at Dec 9, 2015 at 3:04 pm

    On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 6:18 AM Daniel Theophanes wrote:
    It must re-paint for every move, ran it over ssh on an arm box, still
    decent speed.

    Quite an interesting experiment. It inspired an update which now reports
    the rendering time.

    --

    -j

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-nuts" group.
    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to golang-nuts+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
  • Dippo6905 at Dec 9, 2015 at 9:39 am
    Hi, i am getting an error with go get :

    # github.com/cznic/wm
    src\github.com\cznic\wm\app.go:351: a.screen.PostEventWait undefined (type
    tcell
    .Screen has no field or method PostEventWait)

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-nuts" group.
    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to golang-nuts+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
  • Jan Mercl at Dec 9, 2015 at 9:57 am

    On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 10:39 AM wrote:
    Hi, i am getting an error with go get :

    # github.com/cznic/wm
    src\github.com\cznic\wm\app.go:351: a.screen.PostEventWait undefined
    (type tcell
    .Screen has no field or method PostEventWait)
    Seems like a Windows related problem in tcell. Reported here:
    https://github.com/gdamore/tcell/issues/82
    --

    -j

    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-nuts" group.
    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to golang-nuts+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
groupgolang-nuts @
categoriesgo
postedDec 8, '15 at 4:12p
activeDec 9, '15 at 3:04p
posts5
users3
websitegolang.org

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2021 Grokbase