Hi All,

First off, this is not an announcement. This is a solicitation for feedback
with regards to an implementation of material design (not necessarily *the*
implementation I'm providing atm).

I've created a proof of concept for an implementation of a small portion of
the material design spec which can be found here:

https://github.com/dskinner/material

The README covers some details for what is provided and the intention of
such. I'd only ask that anyone interested share their thoughts of what they
might expect whether general thoughts or specifics details.

In the next week or so, I'll be working on a roadmap to bring more
direction to the package incorporating any additional feedback I may
receive.

Thanks,
Daniel