Hi everybody, in my php application i can include("test.php")
and use any code from that file, and this code can use resources from other
included files
is it possible to include from compiled go application any file with go
code, this code need to use some structures (connections to database for
example) from main application (gorotune)

Thank you

  • Milan P. Stanic at Nov 14, 2015 at 9:27 pm

    Hi everybody, in my php application i can include("test.php")
    and use any code from that file, and this code can use resources from other
    included files
    is it possible to include from compiled go application any file with go
    code, this code need to use some structures (connections to database for
    example) from main application (gorotune)
    I'm not sure what you mean by 'include' but you can use 'import' (which
    is 'include' in php), of course.
    But keep in mind that the go is compiler and that means that the file
    which is imported/included during compile time will not be included
    during runtime. If you change included/imported file you have to
    recompile your main application/program.

  • Evgeni Kolesnevg at Nov 14, 2015 at 9:34 pm
    I think i undestand, thank you