Hi. I have json/yaml data and need to provide http file server for clients.
So my struct already have needed data and i need to implement
http.FileSystem and http.File.
If i have 100-200 root items with each 20-60 items inside, does
storing inside map or simething like this suitable for such data?
I may be preferred to use memory based sql (like cznic/ql) or other
tree based solutions ?
Thanks

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tolstov@selfip.ru

  • Matt Harden at Nov 10, 2015 at 11:01 pm
    If your data is loaded once and doesn't change, a map should be fine to
    store the data. If it does change, you need to protect the map with a mutex
    or other synchronization mechanism.