Hello all,

I was hoping that someone could tell me what the max length of the request
header is, or if there is any limit set at all.

  • Ilya Sviridov at Oct 23, 2015 at 9:56 pm
    Take a look at this
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/686217/maximum-on-http-header-values
    I was hoping that someone could tell me what the max length of the request
    header is, or if there is any limit set at all.

    With best regards
    Ilya Sviridov

  • Ilya Sviridov at Oct 23, 2015 at 9:58 pm
    const DefaultMaxHeaderBytes = 1 << 20 // 1 MB

    From here https://golang.org/pkg/net/http/#pkg-constants

    --
    With best regards
    Ilya Sviridov