Hello,
I have the following callback function type
type FuncLogger func(vloginfo ViewLogInfo) error

http://play.golang.org/p/tBzMIOYVPy

  • Nodir Turakulov at Oct 22, 2015 at 6:25 pm
    What is your question?
    On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 11:20 AM DrGo wrote:

    Hello,
    I have the following callback function type
    type FuncLogger func(vloginfo ViewLogInfo) error

    http://play.golang.org/p/tBzMIOYVPy

  • DrGo at Oct 22, 2015 at 6:28 pm
    Sorry, posted prematurely,
    did not expect it to go through (because it was my first post),