Can anyone recommend an ideal method for transferring large file data via
gRPC?

For example, I have three 100mb files that I want to to transfer to a
client upon client request for them.

1. client asks server for files
2. server returns files

What might a gRPC message look like for something like this?

  • Raffaele Sena at Sep 27, 2015 at 7:42 pm
    You probably want to create a streaming service as describe in the exmaple
    below. Then your client can issue 3 requests, one per file, loop on the

    http://www.grpc.io/docs/tutorials/basic/go.html

    -- Raffaele