I ran into using keys for slices in composite literals. Neat. Playground
doesn't like it though.
http://play.golang.org/p/wbBlTXsyms gives "process took too long"

What gives?

  • Alex Efros at Sep 16, 2015 at 12:47 pm
    Hi!
    On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 01:37:46PM +0100, 'Mike Bosland' via golang-nuts wrote:
    http://play.golang.org/p/wbBlTXsyms gives "process took too long"
    Looks like issue with Playground. It has cached "process took too long"
    error and now immediately returns it for this sample. Try to modify code
    (edit "Hello, playground" string is enough) and run it again.

    --
        WBR, Alex.

  • Jérôme Champion at Sep 16, 2015 at 12:51 pm
    Strange, perhaps a problem with cached programs because this
    works: http://play.golang.org/p/EjOjPC395o