Hi!

We are happy to announce the version 1.0.1 of our Gin [2] middleware called
gin-oauth2 [1] which is an OAuth2 authorization middleware framework for Gin.
It uses the Go's oauth2 [3] package as OAuth2 implementation.

In the new release we added godoc documentation.

[1] https://github.com/zalando-techmonkeys/gin-oauth2
[2] https://github.com/gin-gonic/gin
[3] https://github.com/golang.org/x/oauth2

All the best, sandor
--
Sandor Szücs | Engineer | http://tech.zalando.org/ |
http://zalando-techmonkeys.github.io/

  • Brandon Philips at Sep 16, 2015 at 1:20 pm
    Hello Sandor-

    If you want an OAUTH implementation to test against we released an OAUTH
    server written in Go: https://github.com/coreos/dex

    Brandon
    We are happy to announce the version 1.0.1 of our Gin [2] middleware called
    gin-oauth2 [1] which is an OAuth2 authorization middleware framework for
    Gin.
    It uses the Go's oauth2 [3] package as OAuth2 implementation.

    In the new release we added godoc documentation.

    [1] https://github.com/zalando-techmonkeys/gin-oauth2
    [2] https://github.com/gin-gonic/gin
    [3] https://github.com/golang.org/x/oauth2

    All the best, sandor
    --
    Sandor Szücs | Engineer | http://tech.zalando.org/ |
    http://zalando-techmonkeys.github.io/

  • Szücs, Sandor at Sep 16, 2015 at 3:58 pm
    Hi Brandon,

    Hello Sandor-

    If you want an OAUTH implementation to test against we released an OAUTH
    server written in Go: https://github.com/coreos/dex
    thanks for the link. I have to get time to look deeper in how to test
    this and if dex is simple to setup I would use it.
    Do you have a pointer to documentation how to setup a basic installation?
    I would like to run tests with travis.

    All the best, sandor
    --
    Brandon

    We are happy to announce the version 1.0.1 of our Gin [2] middleware
    called
    gin-oauth2 [1] which is an OAuth2 authorization middleware framework for
    Gin.
    It uses the Go's oauth2 [3] package as OAuth2 implementation.

    In the new release we added godoc documentation.

    [1] https://github.com/zalando-techmonkeys/gin-oauth2
    [2] https://github.com/gin-gonic/gin
    [3] https://github.com/golang.org/x/oauth2

    All the best, sandor
    --
    Sandor Szücs | Engineer | http://tech.zalando.org/ |
    http://zalando-techmonkeys.github.io/

    Sandor Szücs
    System Engineer

    *Zalando SE*

    POSTANSCHRIFT
    Zalando SE
    11501 Berlin

    STANDORT
    Zalando SE
    Mollstraße 1
    10178 Berlin
    Germany

    tel: +4930 209681858 | skype: sandor.szuecs
    mobile: +49176-12758385
    Mail: sandor.szuecs@zalando.de
    Web: http://www.zalando.de
    Team: http://tech.zalando.org/

    Zalando SE, Tamara-Danz-Straße 1, 10243 Berlin
    Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 158855 B
    Steuer-Nr. 37/125/21423 * USt-ID-Nr. DE 260543043
    Vorstand: Robert Gentz, David Schneider, Rubin Ritter
    Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Cristina Stenbeck
    Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin