Hi, I'm currently looking for Go contractors/perm to work for an early
stage London based startup with substantial funding and a very experienced
founding team. They have a very interesting product and a very talented
engineering team.

Email julian@techrecit.com for more information.

There is a £500 referral fee for any successful names given to me.

  • Tieson Molly at Sep 10, 2015 at 2:39 pm
    what industry is the product for?

    On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 9:54:55 AM UTC-4, juliant...@gmail.com
    Hi, I'm currently looking for Go contractors/perm to work for an early
    stage London based startup with substantial funding and a very experienced
    founding team. They have a very interesting product and a very talented
    engineering team.

    Email jul...@techrecit.com <javascript:> for more information.

    There is a £500 referral fee for any successful names given to me.
  • Vitaly Dyatlov at Sep 10, 2015 at 4:17 pm
    If the startup allows remote working - I'm the candidate then :)