Greetings all,

I was wondering if there is a method that enable a host to use multiple
interfaces to connect to a server to get a video file, for example using
the wifi and Ethernet interface simultaneously using Go ?

Any hints or tutorials would be a great help, I am new to Go and would like
to achieve multihoming function with it.

Thanks

Ahmed

  • Alcortesm at Sep 8, 2015 at 5:09 pm
    What do you mean by "use multiple interfaces to connect to a server".

    Do you want to use multiple tcp connections managed from a Go program?

    or do you want to use an SCTP association?

    or do you have other methods in mind?