Imagine that we create a new reader from the bufio package . From a file of 4 gb than the buffer of this reader will contain only a porsion of this file , so we can't read all the file. But i test it and it work how that happen

  • Dave Cheney at Sep 3, 2015 at 3:06 am
    This is working as intended.

    Can you please show a working sample that demonstrates the issue you are
    having.

    Thanks

    Dave