Hi!

We are happy to announce a Gin [1] middleware called gin-gomonitor [2],
which exposes metrics from go-monitor [3]. You can use aspects to
implement and expose your own metrics. As an example we have
implemented a global page counter.
We appreciate feedback, feature requests, suggestions. Please create
issues on the github [2] repository, if you have one.

[1] https://github.com/gin-gonic/gin
[2] https://github.com/zalando-techmonkeys/gin-gomonitor
[3] https://github.com/mcuadros/go-monitor

All the best, sandor
--
Sandor Szücs | Engineer | http://tech.zalando.org/

  • Tamás Gulácsi at Aug 26, 2015 at 8:50 pm
    Is go-monitor any way better than other monitoring methods? Can you give different exposure modes?
    I'm thinking about github.com/go-kit/kit/monitor, and Prometheus as an example.

  • Sandor Szuecs at Aug 27, 2015 at 1:03 pm
    Hi Tamás,