I've been working on a CRUD app "prototype" as a learning exercise.
1. Fast/snappy UI, especially search with 10000s+ rows
2. Display/handle complex data with potentially multiple joins
3. Code as simple as possible
4. Reduce dependencies as much as possible
5. Containment with Docker for easier development/sharing/deployments
6. Abstract basic patterns: adding additional tables should be painless
or fast on should not require a lot of boilerplate.
I wanted to submit my "prototype" to the list for criticism when done, but
time flies by and I can't work on this as much as I'd like...
Anyways I pushed my repo to github as it is, so you may find it interesting
to study? Here is the link:https://github.com/benjamin-thomas/golang-crud-example
Also you may find this project interesting to study as
Le samedi 11 juillet 2015 16:48:56 UTC+2, Tong Sun a écrit :
Anyone has done it in Go, to put DB simple editing on web, with basic CRUD
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-nuts" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.