Anyone has done it in Go, to put DB simple editing on web, with basic CRUD
support?

Thanks

  • Benjamin Thomas at Jul 12, 2015 at 8:53 am
    Hi,

    I've been working on a CRUD app "prototype" as a learning exercise.

    My objectives:

        1. Fast/snappy UI, especially search with 10000s+ rows
        2. Display/handle complex data with potentially multiple joins
        3. Code as simple as possible
        4. Reduce dependencies as much as possible
        5. Containment with Docker for easier development/sharing/deployments
        6. Abstract basic patterns: adding additional tables should be painless
        or fast on should not require a lot of boilerplate.

    I wanted to submit my "prototype" to the list for criticism when done, but
    time flies by and I can't work on this as much as I'd like...

    Anyways I pushed my repo to github as it is, so you may find it interesting
    to study? Here is the link:
    https://github.com/benjamin-thomas/golang-crud-example

    Also you may find this project interesting to study as
    well: https://github.com/sosedoff/pgweb