how can a student participate in open source devlopment of go. is there
any program by which any student can benefit by giving contribution?

  • Alb Donizetti at Jul 1, 2015 at 5:39 pm
    If you mean something like GSoC (Google Summer of Code), I'm afraid the
    answer is no.

    A relevant discussion from 2013:

    https://groups.google.com/d/topic/golang-dev/0AqDY-hZVU8/discussion