I am getting an error "*package golang.org/x/crypto/bcrypt: unrecognized
import path "golang.org/x/crypt*
*o/bcrypt"*

while trying to get "golang.org/x/crypto/bcrypt" using go get.

Any idea what is going wrong here?

Arul

  • Matt Harden at Jun 23, 2015 at 8:09 pm
    Interesting; I don't have that problem. Maybe try setting your GOPATH to a
    new, empty directory and running go get again?
    I am getting an error "*package golang.org/x/crypto/bcrypt
    <http://golang.org/x/crypto/bcrypt>: unrecognized import path
    "golang.org/x/crypt <http://golang.org/x/crypt>*
    *o/bcrypt"*

    while trying to get "golang.org/x/crypto/bcrypt" using go get.

    Any idea what is going wrong here?

    Arul

  • Arulraja Livingston at Jun 24, 2015 at 7:49 pm
    no luck. I am going to download it from git directly and see