This was built with my needs in mind, no more, no less. That is, I needed a
simple, tested and thread-safe API to talk concurrently, through a TCP
socket, to some services of mine which might be rebooted at any time (and
oftentimes against my will). Basically, my use case is this situation
<https://github.com/teh-cmc/goautosocket/blob/master/tcp_client_test.go#L97>
.

Surprisingly, I couldn't find such a library (I guess I either didn't look
in the right place, or just not hard enough..? oh well); so here it is,
might as well share it.

Feedback, comments, pull requests.. are all very welcome, of course!

--
Clement

  • Kevin Powick at Jun 24, 2015 at 9:41 pm