Hello Golang-nuts,

I was trying to handle xml with symbol : in the field name. However, I
wasn't able to get xml parser work.

For instance, I can properly parse field <Email/>, but cannot parse field
<E:mail/>. Even if I do `xml:"E:mail"` or `xml:"E\:mail"`.

Could you please help me with it?

Thanks for help!

Eric

Here is the code example:

This is the one that works with <Email\>:
http://play.golang.org/p/NyR3K2tIHm

This is the one that fails with <E:mail\>
http://play.golang.org/p/1EkuyXuVBl

  • Eric Z at Jun 19, 2015 at 12:29 am
    Problem solved:
    http://play.golang.org/p/0kJ4qkK0aS