Is there anyway to know whether something described in a design document
has been implemented?

For example, I wanted to know whether the NUMA-aware scheduler described
here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d3iI2QWURgDIsSR6G2275vMeQ_X7w-qxM2Vp7iGwwuM/pub
has been (or decided to be) implemented, but I could not find any way.

--
Chandra Sekar.S

  • Ian Lance Taylor at Jun 17, 2015 at 3:04 pm

    Is there anyway to know whether something described in a design document has
    been implemented?

    For example, I wanted to know whether the NUMA-aware scheduler described
    here
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d3iI2QWURgDIsSR6G2275vMeQ_X7w-qxM2Vp7iGwwuM/pub
    has been (or decided to be) implemented, but I could not find any way.
    In general, there is not.

    Andrew has a plan to make this more clear.

    As far as I know that doc has not been implemented, but I could have
    missed it.

    Ian