Official announcement is available at
https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/developer-preview-of-aws-sdk-for-go-is-now-available/

If you were using a previous version, the SDK has moved from
"github.com/awslabs/aws-sdk-go" to "github.com/aws/aws-sdk-go". When
updating to the Developer Preview you'll need to update your project's
package imports to the new location.

     go get github.com/aws/aws-sdk-go/...

See: https://github.com/aws/aws-sdk-go

We are eagerly looking for feedback or pain points you experience when
using the SDK. Please feel free to let us know what your experiences are.

  • Bojan at Jun 4, 2015 at 3:44 pm
    I just moved from my own AWS API code to the SDK two days ago. No
    complaints yet. Thanks for the good work!