This is a code generator library (for go generate) that combines go-bindata
and go-bindata-assetfs into one, and simplifies result down to the bare
minimum.

github.com/shurcooL/vfsgen - Package vfsgen generates a vfsdata.go file
that statically implements the given virtual filesystem.

This is a heads up that it exists and you're welcome to use it if you want.

*Q: Why did you fork/merge go-bindata and go-bindata-assetfs into one,
instead of just using them?*
A: I used those two excellent packages originally, but I had no choice but
to do this for 2 reasons: 1. I didn't like the additional overhead in code
and performance as there's a lot of overlap between those 2 packages,
overlap that is possible to eliminate if it's made into a single package.
2. There are some future enhancements that I have planned that were nearly
impossible with previous distinct packages.