Hello

https://github.com/taruti/sftpd

Has some preliminary code for sftp serving.

+ MIT license
+ Pull-requests welcome
+ https://godoc.org/github.com/taruti/sftpd
+ uses golang.org/x/crypto/ssh
+ was extracted from special purpose internal code
   and expanded

- Taru Karttunen

  • Dmitri Shuralyov at May 24, 2015 at 9:15 pm
    This looks pretty cool. You should add it to awesome-go list, it would be
    its first sftp _server_ library as far as I can tell (github.com/pkg/sftp
    is client only if I'm not mistaken).

    Has some preliminary code for sftp serving.

    + MIT license
    + Pull-requests welcome
    + https://godoc.org/github.com/taruti/sftpd
    + uses golang.org/x/crypto/ssh
    + was extracted from special purpose internal code
    and expanded

    - Taru Karttunen
  • Brian Ketelsen at May 24, 2015 at 11:58 pm
    I was just looking for one of these!
    Has some preliminary code for sftp serving.

    + MIT license
    + Pull-requests welcome
    + https://godoc.org/github.com/taruti/sftpd
    + uses golang.org/x/crypto/ssh
    + was extracted from special purpose internal code
    and expanded

    - Taru Karttunen
  • Andrewchamberss at May 28, 2015 at 2:48 am
    Expanding the readme would help you get more users.