It seems that I can "go get" any package except a specific one where I get
"unrecognized import path" error. This happens on my Ubuntu 14.04 x64
machine. On any other machine the specific package can be fetched by "go
get" with no problems. What can the problem be?

  • Rodrigo Kochenburger at Apr 16, 2015 at 6:53 pm
    Might be because of this https://golang.org/doc/go1.4#canonicalimports

    and you're probably running an older version of Go on the machines that
    lets it go through.