I wrote this library for creating different kinds of composable buffers:
https://git <https://github.com/djherbis/buffer>hub.com/djherbis/buffer

One example use of this library is to create buffers which write to memory
first, but as they grow larger they extend the buffer to the file system.

Input and contributions are welcome.

  • Dustin at Apr 1, 2015 at 11:56 pm
    Looks like the link was messed up: https://github.com/djherbis/buffer