I am trying to play around with the gomobile libhello/ example. It is
written here https://github.com/golang/mobile/tree/master/example/libhello
that if we modify the package "hi" then we need to run gobind manually. So,
I tried to install gobind according
to https://godoc.org/golang.org/x/mobile/cmd/gobind . What I did is:

cd ../src (src folder of $GOPATH)
Then ran the following command:

go install golang.org/x/mobile/cmd/gobind/

It didn't provide me anything - whether gobind is correctly installed or
not?

Since, I am changing the "hi" package of gomobile I am doing:

gobind -lang=go golang.org/x/mobile/example/libhello/hi >
$GOPATH/src/golang.org/x/mobile/example/libhello/hi/go_hi/go_hi.go

It is showing me:

-bash: gobind: command not found

Can anybody tell me what's going on? How can I run gobind successfully?