https://github.com/jfbus/mp4 is (another) MP4 decoding package.

It :
* supports the most important box types
* decodes from a io.Reader (it can decode a http.Response.Body)
* writes to a io.Writer (it can write to a http.ResponseWriter)
* includes a simple clip filter

godoc :
* http://godoc.org/github.com/jfbus/mp4
* http://godoc.org/github.com/jfbus/mp4/filter

Enjoy !

  • Nigel Tao at Mar 21, 2015 at 4:33 am

    On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 12:15 AM, Jean-François Bustarret wrote:
    godoc :
    * http://godoc.org/github.com/jfbus/mp4
    * http://godoc.org/github.com/jfbus/mp4/filter
    Nice! Just one suggestion. With:
    func Clip(begin, duration int) Filter
    I'd change the "int" to "time.Duration" from the standard "time"
    package, so that you can say
    Clip(0, 1.5 * time.Second)

  • Jean-François Bustarret at Mar 21, 2015 at 9:46 am
    I'd change the "int" to "time.Duration" from the standard "time"
    package, so that you can say
    Clip(0, 1.5 * time.Second)
    I feel really ashamed. I should have thought about it.

    Thanks for the feedback.

    Jean-François