Hello gophers:

I have created a package that allows for basic interaction with WSMAN
endpoints.

Source: https://github.com/VictorLowther/wsman

It mostly adheres to the DMTF specifications at
http://www.dmtf.org/standards/wsman, except where it does not.

Right now, it can only communicate with WSMAN endpoints over HTTP/HTTPS
using Basic auth.

It has no unit tests because I don't feel like writing a WSMAN endpoint
in Go, but the SOAP and xml libraries it is based on do.

It is vaguely inspired by and generalizes
https://github.com/masterzen/winrm,
but I needed to talk to Dell iDRAC controllers and not run commands on
Windows boxes.