In my application i am receiving a JSON data which contains a data in date
time offset format . I need to unmarshal it and store in the data base in
the same date time offset format . So is there a data type available in go
to declare a variable in tat format ????

  • C Banning at Mar 4, 2015 at 12:54 pm
    why not just http://play.golang.org/p/XnJlVRU1Tm
    In my application i am receiving a JSON data which contains a data in date
    time offset format . I need to unmarshal it and store in the data base in
    the same date time offset format . So is there a data type available in go
    to declare a variable in tat format ????
  • Kevin Malachowski at Mar 4, 2015 at 10:33 pm
    What does this format look like? An example would be nice.

    If it is an offset between two absolute points in time why not just store
    it in a time.Duration? That would integrate well with the stdlib's time
    library for doing operations with this value.