Can some one point me to some good resources of

1) How http package (web server) works in golang starting from when the
http server is started and a request lands in a go http server?
2) What are some common optimizations when writing a go web server?

I have looked into the below links.

http://stackoverflow.com/a/17759381
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/golang-nuts/http$20server/golang-nuts/qI2VsYBw7jg/jsv7q0h6KF0J

But I could not find any detailed resource.

  • Wkharold at Mar 3, 2015 at 4:41 pm
    Use the source Luke, use the source.
    Can some one point me to some good resources of

    1) How http package (web server) works in golang starting from when the
    http server is started and a request lands in a go http server?
    2) What are some common optimizations when writing a go web server?

    I have looked into the below links.

    http://stackoverflow.com/a/17759381

    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/golang-nuts/http$20server/golang-nuts/qI2VsYBw7jg/jsv7q0h6KF0J

    But I could not find any detailed resource.

  • Ingo Oeser at Mar 3, 2015 at 6:16 pm