I have used code.google.com/p/goauth2/oauth/jwt package for service account
authentication. But when i tried to authenticate it, it shows bad request
or Assertion error always. I dont know what the error is? Is error in
package or any error in adding inputs?? I have used client secrets and
key.pem as well described in documentation. Please anyone kindly help me to
find solution.Please, it would be great thankful to me.Please help me.

  • Jim Cote at Feb 19, 2015 at 11:10 pm
    Please show an exact error as well as the code. Just obfuscate any
    sensitive information.