RubyToolbox <https://www.ruby-toolbox.com/> is amazing, there you can find
categorized gems for almost anything.
I really miss somethink like this in golang, does it exists?
The closest i know is AwesomeGo <https://github.com/avelino/awesome-go>

  • Konstantin Khomoutov at Feb 11, 2015 at 2:16 pm

    On Wed, 11 Feb 2015 05:53:56 -0800 (PST) di3go.bernardes@gmail.com wrote:

    RubyToolbox <https://www.ruby-toolbox.com/> is amazing, there you can
    find categorized gems for almost anything.
    I really miss somethink like this in golang, does it exists?
    http://godoc.org

  • Di3go Bernardes at Feb 11, 2015 at 3:55 pm
    thanks!

    Em quarta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2015 12:16:46 UTC-2, Konstantin
    On Wed, 11 Feb 2015 05:53:56 -0800 (PST)
    find categorized gems for almost anything.
    I really miss somethink like this in golang, does it exists?
    http://godoc.org
  • Kevin Malachowski at Feb 12, 2015 at 3:04 am
    I use google.com