I want to enable "multi line mode" when using package "regexp", and I read
the docuemnt, it told me that I can use the flag "m". But I could not find
any example how to use this flag.
So could anyone show me an example? Thanks in advance.

  • Caleb Spare at Feb 3, 2015 at 3:38 am
    Example:

    http://play.golang.org/p/2eLRWpCmgN

    The documentation is in http://golang.org/pkg/regexp/syntax/ just above
    where all the flags are listed (if you search for "flags" on that page it's
    the second match).
    I want to enable "multi line mode" when using package "regexp", and I read
    the docuemnt, it told me that I can use the flag "m". But I could not find
    any example how to use this flag.
    So could anyone show me an example? Thanks in advance.

  • Ian Lance Taylor at Feb 3, 2015 at 3:44 am

    I want to enable "multi line mode" when using package "regexp", and I read
    the docuemnt, it told me that I can use the flag "m". But I could not find
    any example how to use this flag.
    So could anyone show me an example? Thanks in advance.
    Use (?m) to turn on the m flag.

    http://play.golang.org/p/Fq14BXWuGH

    Ian

  • Hailei Hu at Feb 3, 2015 at 5:07 am
    Thanks for these help. This is really what I want. I think it would be
    better if such examle could be added to the document.