Google has a library to cover all of its OAuth
APIs: https://code.google.com/p/google-api-go-client/wiki/GettingStarted

I tried it, and found Google Calendar's API to be unbearably slow for even
simple calendar queries. I've gone down the route of running my own
calendar server (i.e. calendarserver.org), and speaking to it over CalDAV
(a standard XML language for calendaring). Most calendar servers speak
CalDAV, but even more store their data in iCalendar format. I built a
client library that allows you to work with these languages natively
here: https://github.com/taviti/caldav-go

Be warned though, it's still pretty new and needs some contributor love.
Hope that helps!