Hello!

I'm going to use the API bindings of Google Custom Search for Golang. I saw
that Google Custom Search do not require any OAuth credentials, however, in
the package documentation the example shown goes like this:

import "google.golang.org/api/customsearch/v1"
customsearchService, err := customsearch.New(oauthHttpClient)

This confuse me, do I need OAuth authentication credentials?

  • Jorge Araya Navarro at Jan 27, 2015 at 9:52 pm
    BTW, it is possible to get a tiny example of how to use this package? I'm
    having a hard time figuring it out...

    El martes, 27 de enero de 2015, 14:38:02 (UTC-6), Jorge Araya Navarro
    I'm going to use the API bindings of Google Custom Search for Golang. I
    saw that Google Custom Search do not require any OAuth credentials,
    however, in the package documentation the example shown goes like this:

    import "google.golang.org/api/customsearch/v1"
    customsearchService, err := customsearch.New(oauthHttpClient)

    This confuse me, do I need OAuth authentication credentials?
  • Hoppe Torsten at Jan 11, 2016 at 5:03 pm
    Hello,

    1 year later I'm trying to find a small example too. Can anyone help ?