Some of you may already know the go-codec library, as the de-facto go
library for messagapack. The library has come a long way since then.

The New/Improved go-codec is a *High Performance*, *Feature-Rich* and
*Idiomatic* Go *encoding/decoding* library for *binc, msgpack, cbor, json*,
which supports *runtime reflection* or *compile-time code generation*.

I have published a blog post re-introducing it:
http://ugorji.net/blog/re-introducing-go-codec-library-for-msgpack-binc-cbor-json-and-more

Detailed primer (how to use) is at: http://ugorji.net/blog/go-codec-primer

The re-introduction post links to a series of articles on serialization in
go and go-codec in particular:

   - Serialization in Go
   - Re-Introducing Go Codec Library: msgpack, binc, cbor, json and more
formats
   - Supporting CBOR Binary Format
   - Yet Another JSON library???
   - Benchmarking Serialization in Go
   - How we gain such extreme performance
   - Code generation for even more performance
   - Detailed primer on how to use the go-codec

Please read and let me know your thoughts.

This has also been published on reddit, hacker news and google plus. I
would appreciate your comments there also.

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8851199
http://www.reddit.com/r/golang/comments/2rmxs9
https://plus.google.com/115545205253432230935/posts/a2vtaCKkj1p